With Christmas coming fast I can't think of a better way to destress ourselves than taking good care of us, body and soul. Actually I've got some "treats" for you in my previous blogpost: "How I pamper myself". However, talking about winter specifically certain products are necessary to conquer the cold, dry atmosphere and make you and your skin feel a lot happier.
Personally I can't get through a breezy winter without a decent amount of my favorite winter products. I'm not talking about the full list of every single one product that I use on my hair, body and face in detail, just a short list of the absolute favorite winter products here. Simple as that! I'm talking about the products I can't live without this time of year which is called winter, the ones that put a smile on my face whenever I use them and make this "grey", frosty season a lot brighter and happier!
So, without second thought, these are my favorite winter products for many years now!
2. My feet really suffer "squeezed" in the shoes all day (flip-flop period is my feet's favorite season), so whenever I have the time I offer them the gift of a nice home feet-spa: soak them into lukewarm water, exfoliate them and massage them using a rich cream which hydrates their skin as well as helping my feet blood circulation. The result? Feeling rested afterwards and having baby soft feet! THE BODY SHOP has the perfect products for feet care and I just love them
3. Although my skin is oily a good moisturizing lotion is always necessary, especially during winter time, when the dry air and the heating make every last water drop o! my skin being evaporated. And when it comes to moisturizing, CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL is my all time favorite product! This gel always makes me so happy when I apply it on my face! Love!
4. I'm not the lipstick kind of girl. When it comes to lips a lipgloss is my choice. I find that lip glosses give a more natural, fresh result and they're much easier to apply, so it's usually out of question. However, during winter I love a little more rich color on my lips and I find my solution on CLINIQUE CHUBBY LIP STICKS, These lip sticks combine lip liner, lip stick and rich full creamy result and they're just amazing! They give a shiny-mat natural look, they're super moisturizing and they come in so many beautiful colors that they're an absolute must favorite product for winter!
5. A nice hand cream. My hands get really dry during winter, so a hand cream is necessary, too. I rarely use hand cream all the other seasons as I don't like the greasiness on my hands and I don't need it anyway. In winter, however I really enjoy the softness and the velvety effect of a cream on my hands. If the smell is great as well that makes it another favorite winter product. I usually have a L'OCCITANE hand cream always handy!
6. A lip balm. Who likes chapped lips? No one I think! That's why a CHAP STICK "lives" in my handbag all year long, but usually I use it much more at winter time for obvious reasons. Although Chap Stick is my favorite lip balm as it heals and softens my lips instantly, I also use EOS lip balms from time to time, because … I love their packaging and the smell… no judge…
7. Can you think of a better way to beat winter blues than color? When everything is grey and misty around me I want to treat my vision and my soul with something colorful which reminds me that there is always the other side of things and that spring always comes after winter…An easy way to put some color in my life is by painting my nails with a beautiful color. As I don't paint my nails very often, I prefer small packagings of nail colors which may have the opportunity to get to an end, especially if they're my favorite ones. MAVALA is a brand with cute, adorable little bottles and an amazing, endless variety of nail colors. I have a not so small selection of them I have to admit and I absolutely adore them! So, yes MAVALA nail polishes are another winter favorite.
8. And last but not least winter favorite is something invisible! My perfume! I feel quite naked without it and I definitely miss something when I leave home without a spritz of my favorite smell. A perfume can lift my mood at once and all day through! Personally I love fresh and light perfumes, I find that they have a vivid influence in my mood. CHANCE by CHANEL is my second skin, all versions of it, especially "eau tendre" for winter.
And that is all! These are my favorite winter products. I hope you'll find them interesting and inspiring and why not? Try some of them yourself! I guarantee for each one!
Love you all,