Well, hello my friends! I hope you're all great!
I was wondering if there are any tools in your everyday life that you can't live without them, tools so bonded to you, that you become one, necessary tools that make your life easier, better and maybe more…. meaningful? Because if there are any, they definitely deserve some reference. After all, we're so thankful for their existence!
1. A new day does not begin without a nice cup of coffee! As a fanatic coffee lover I could definitely not get through my day without it. So the first tool I use when I wake up in the morning is my five year now faithful TASSIMO coffee machine. My favourite coffee? Cafe crema classico for the beginning of the day and cappuccino for afternoon keep going…
2. My Macbook Pro. Need I say more for this tool? Obsession! Necessity and habit. Mostly useful but very often an unbelievable amount of time "eater" as well…you know what I mean.
3. My Samsung Galaxy note is another every day tool that I really love. I use it to read my kindle books and magazines, to take photos (samsung has really good cameras), I carry it in my bag (so I'm never "running out" of a computer), I,m using it as a computer when I'm lying(….. ), I just love to write and draw on it (the main reason I bought it was to use it as a notebook!), it's a perfect diary-organizer and I have so many useful applications in it that this paragraph could turn to a samsung note tutorial-review….. and that's not my intention. But I think you got the point. I just love this beautiful tool!
4. As much as I love coffee, I'm really turning into a tea kind of person more and more with the time. There are so many tea varieties out there that not only taste amazing, but they're an extremely healthy alternative to coffee, as well.. Especially herbal teas, which I personally prefer lately, can be a first class medicine. Invigorating, relaxing, inspiring, calming, curing other particular situations, anyone can find a flavor to suit his or hers taste and need.
My Delonghi kettle is my companion tool at this journey to the "tealand". It was love at first sight when I saw this kettle a few years ago and I knew I had to take it, although I never had a kettle before. I cannot resist to anything that has a retro or vintage style and this "tool" was just too perfect not to love! Since I brought it home it lives on my kitchen countertop all year long…
5. The last two everyday use tools live in my bathroom. The first one is a face cleansing brush I could never imagine it would be so effective! Of course I'm talking about my Clarisonic mia brush. I had heard so many nice things about this tool that I had to buy it. Not only I did not regret it, but Clarisonic has become an absolute necessity for my face care. I literally can't live without it anymore. The cleansing experience is so much different in a better way than cleansing my face with my hands only. The brush gently exfoliates and deep cleanses my skin every time I use it, my pores disappeared and my face feels more refreshed and clean than never before! So yes, Clarisonic mia has become a tool of my soul!
6. Last but definitely not least tool of every day use is my toothbrush! How could anyone possibly live without a toothbrush in the daily routine? Mine is an electric one from Braun and Oral-b . I use an electric toothbrush because I believe it is way more effective than a simple toothbrush. Not only your dentist will confirm that when you'll visit him for your checkup, but you can feel it by yourself as well. My teeth are significantly more clean and shiny and for longer in the day when I use an electric toothbrush. It just gives me an extra sense of confidence knowing that I've done the job right.
And these were some of the most loved and used tools in my everyday life. Of course there are many other things that I use very often and can't live without, but obviously I cannot mention everything in a single blog post! These, however, are some representative miscellaneous examples from a typical everyday life of mine.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to hear what are your favorite everyday tools?
Love you all,