But, somehow, I feel so great today, as if the sunniest day was sent here on earth! It's one of those wonderful days that you feel just happy with no particular reason. It probably has to do with general gratitude for life itself and the "oh so" desired inner calm that I possess today…. Or maybe it's the magical and therapeutical sound of the rain combined with the peace of the light grey atmosphere….. Oh, and I've heard that it snowed at the mountains! How cheerful and rejuvenating is that!
I captured some moments of my day to share with you via instagram and maybe give you some ideas on what to do on a rainy day like today:
- I wrote on my DIY "5 minute a day journal".
- I had my morning coffee at bed, reading a little, and….
- Dreaming of my next journey….
- I warmed up my body and my soul with the most flavorous tea!
- I made a mushroom and pepper omelette for breakfast and strength.
- I scheduled to organize my closet one day in the near future, just to feel more neat and confident.
- I walked on my new treadmill, since that was easier than hitting the road, and felt so wonderful! Back in action again, after a long, long period of hibernation…
- I enjoyed a comfort dinner with my love, and last but not least….
- I got tons of inspiration by Abraham Linkoln's saying from my "Just for today be happy" book.
Do not worry……